Thursday, November 23, 2006

Steel Chrysalis


When you look at me
maybe you can see
a lonely tree
with no leaves,
with no life
or a stem full of thorns
where you can hurt yourself
Maybe can you see a soul
as dark as the darkness of the night
maybe a storm able to destroy
your comfotable world
Remamber what you
see is just a chrysalis
that hides my soul
My stormy anger
needs the soft breeze
of your lips
My metal heart
needs your afection
Sweet white rose of mine,
my thorns could protect you
all your fragility,
all your beauty
A lonely tree without leaves
turns into
a wonderfull landscape
in the vastiness
of a green field
Maybe I'm a freedom call
echoing in the valley of your heart
Maybe I'm the darkness of night
framing your shine
Maybe I'm your twin soul
wrapped in a steel chrysalis.

No comments: